Mealtime is an excellent time of community. This is a time when folks gather, share stories from their week, explore topics of faith and believes, and have fun just being with each other. Since the majority of our community are college students, we ask for members of the local community to provide a homecooked meal whenever possible. Those providing meals are welcome and encouraged to stay and share in the meal and community time.
- During the school year meals are offered with Chat and Chow Wednesday evenings at 6pm.
- During Lent our schedule changes and we offer a simple Sunday Evenings at 6pm.
If you would like to provide a meal, please sign up on our Meal Train. Meals should be delivered no later than 5:30pm. Plan to provide food for about 15 students (we will update this number as we move through the semester)
If you would like to provide groceries or funds for a meal but are unable to prepare and deliver the meal please sign up to be paired up with a student team who loves to cook!
For those providing meals we ask:
- Provide food for 15 people
- A vegetarian option be included as part of the meal
- Ingredients be listed so those with food allergies and sensitivities can make informed choices
- You consider the environment. Your dishes and containers will be clean and available for pickup at St. Andrew’s the day after the meal.
- Taco/salad/potato bar
- Campfire hotdogs, chips, smores (weather permitting)
- Soup, Salad, Bread